Avantree Jogger Pro is an unconventionally designed Bluetooth headset. While it may seem like ready to fall out any second, it is firmly seated in. This lightweight headset combines stylish neck-back fit design with versatility. Jogger Pro comes with the new Bluetooth 4.0 along with aptX for better reproduction of music and voice. The distortion has been substantially reduced. You could immerse yourself in rich audio from your smartphone, Bluetooth enabled MP3 player, or tablets for almost a full day (12 hours). Thus Jogger Pro is perfect for your workout routine.
The headphone comes with an integral microphone. The earpieces are of Canal earbed design and they are joined by a semi rigid cable. While the On/Off multifunction key is on the right side, the volume controls are on the left earpiece. You can also answer or end calls, voice dial or redial, etc. It is universally compatible and pairing is quite easy. The Jogger Pro easily connects with your smartphone, PC, Tablet, Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad, and other devices.
The operation range has been set at maximum of 10 meters. The device uses Multipoint technology to connect up to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Bluetooth 4.0 technology has been combined with aptX codec for low distortion of stereo music and clear voice reproduction. The Noise Cancellation technology is quite good. Avantree promises a standby time of 200 hours and a talk time of 12 hours using a 200mAh rechargeable lithium battery. Another highlighted feature is the sweat resistance. The charging port has been fitted with a rubber flap to seal it.
The Avantree Jogger Pro is foldable and easy to carry. It weighs just 23g. Costing $49.99, it is available in four chic colours. Since the audio quality is excellent, the Jogger pro represents a good choice for a Bluetooth headset for running and gym workouts. Follow the directions provided on how to position the ear buds, to avoid discomfort. Also Avantree has one of the best customer service teams.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec for minimal distortion of stereo music and crisp voice reproduction.
- Unconventional design and sweat resistant.
- Multipoint technology – connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Excellent stereo sound for music.
- 12 hours of talk time or Standby time up to 200 hours.
- Lightweight and foldable.
- Lack of proper Bass and treble
- Instead of micro USB cable, a 2.0 mm pin cable port provided.
- Size: Length-3.3 inches, Width-0.8 inches, Height- 1.2 inches
- Weight: 23gm
In the Box
- Jogger Pro Bluetooth 4.0 stereo headset for sports
- USB charging cable
- Extra pair of Silicone earbuds
- Carrying bag
- User manual & warranty card